1.0 Quality Policy Statement
ASH Integrated Services Ltd has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of installation and service to its customers.
Our three Directors, ‘Antony Grace, Howard Jackson and Sean Jackson’, bring more than ‘100 Years’ industry expertise to the table, with the desire and passion required to leave every client with a positive experience.
ASH Integrated Services Ltd are committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and upholding our company values of being……‘Professional, Reliable and Friendly’.
The objective of ASH Integrated Services is to provide electrical, plumbing and heating solutions for projects and facilities management operations against agreed customer requirements and specifications.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the Directors of the organisation are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process.
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products and services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement.
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or nonconformance and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver a reliable performance.
- Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements.
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork.
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.