1.0 Environmental Policy Statement
ASH Integrated Services Ltd has developed its expertise since its establishment and its aim is to achieve a high standard of installation and service to its customers.
Our three Directors, ‘Antony Grace, Howard Jackson and Sean Jackson’, bring more than ‘100 Years’ industry expertise to the table, with the desire and passion required to leave every client with a positive experience.
ASH Integrated Services Ltd are committed to achieving customer satisfaction by the use of quality procedures which will be operated to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 14001 and upholding our company values of being……‘Professional, Reliable and Friendly’.
ASH Integrated Services Ltd recognises that its business activities interact with the environment in a variety of ways. These activities have a significant impact in the key areas of:
- Utility and fuel use.
- Generation of waste materials.
The organisation recognises that it has a responsibility to help protect the environment wherever it has an opportunity to do so, to be a responsible neighbour, and to provide a comfortable environment for its employees to work in.
As such, the Directors of the organisation are committed to the following:
- Continual improvement in the environmental impact of its business activities.
- Improving the environmental benefits provided by its services in particular in terms of energy management services and the services provided against facilities management.
- Preventing pollution.
- Complying with all relevant legal, customer, and other third-party requirements.
- Establishing measurable environmental and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and addressing risks and opportunities associated with them.
- Achieving objectives to help minimise its environmental impact.
- Adopting best practices applicable to its activities wherever practicable.
The organisation will achieve these commitments by:
- Implementing, maintaining and continually improving an Environmental Management System that is independently certified as compliant with ISO 14001:2015.
- Employing processes that identify the aspects of the organisation’s business that have an environmental impact and quantifying the significance of each aspect.
- Maintaining an environmental performance improvement programme to enable the organisation’s objectives to be achieved.
- Ensuring that its employees, suppliers, subcontractors and customers are aware of their role in supporting the organisation’s commitments and environmental objectives.
- Training its employees in good environmental protection practices and encouraging employee involvement in environmental improvement initiatives.
- Continually monitoring the environmental impact of its business activities.
The implementation of this policy is fundamental to the success of the organisation’s business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.