Close this search box.
ASH Integrated Services lol


A renewables M+E contractor delivering sustainable solutions

ASH Integrated Services is your trusted partner for all your renewable energy installation and maintenance needs.

Understanding the specific requirements and needs of working in the renewables sector, we are committed to delivering exceptional results for your projects with meticulous attention to detail.

Drawing on our extensive knowledge of latest industry technology and best practices, we go above and beyond as a true collaborator throughout the entire process with valuable insight which will optimise your renewable energy systems.

Our dedicated in-house team has completed renewable projects for educational facilities, multi-story carparks, and business sites such as hotels and care homes.

We operate with transparent communication to keep you informed and updated at every stage of the works.

ASH takes immense pride in its well-established reputation and continually strives to enhance it with each renewable energy scheme it undertakes.

Antony Grace, one of the directors of ASH Integrated Services stood on a roof covered with solar panels

Watch how we transformed Manchester's Openshaw campus

Renewable Projects

Specialising in delivering renewable energy projects from start to finish, we provide comprehensive services including design and build, installation, and maintenance.

With 95 per cent of work carried out by our in-house workforce (the remaining 5 per cent is carried out by specialists such as commissioning a fire safety install), it means it’s delivered the ASH Integrated Services way: to the highest possible standard while maintaining health and safety.

Refusing to be left behind by rapid industry changes, we are proud holders of ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental Certification that showcases our commitment to continual development and ensuring all our schemes are high-quality and at the forefront of the field.

Our expertise in renewable energy projects means we are well-versed in cutting-edge solutions such as hydrogen boilers, underfloor heating, car charging points, PV (solar) panels, and air source heat pumps.

Additionally, as a holder of a bronze medal of sustainability achievement from international environmental accreditors EcoVadis, we are committed to ensuring all our operations have sustainability at the heart of them.

Whatever your specific needs may be, we possess both the solutions and the knowledge to collaborate effectively with you.

To find out more about some of our work, view our case studies.

Specialist Services

ASH Integrated Services provides a joined up electrical, plumbing and heating solution, which reduces stress for clients by offering one point of contact. To learn more about our range of services, click the 'Learn More' button below.

Our Accreditations